Richfield Recovery & Care Center
Rehabilitative Care, Palliative Care, Memory Care, and Long-Term Nursing Care
Progressive Rehab Program – Richfield Recovery & Care Center
Our Progressive Rehab Program, located on the second floor of the Recovery & Care Center, is an extension of the program offered in The Rehab Center. Offering all private rooms with wireless internet access and large flat screen TV’s, we provide intensive rehabilitation services to help patients become inspired to accomplish their goals and enjoy a renewed quality of life. The Recovery & Care Center is licensed to participate in both the Medicare and Medicaid programs, and is a contracted provider for most major insurances and managed care plans.
Extended Nursing Care
When the need arises for constant care, the Recovery & Care Center delivers comprehensive nursing care services 24/7. A talented team of licensed nurses and other professional caregivers work together to address the needs of each resident. We are committed to providing quality care and services in an environment that promotes dignity and respect.
Monthly Fees Include the Following Services:
- Licensed Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Certified Nursing Assistants on duty around-the-clock
- Medical Director
- Therapeutic and recreational activities with scheduled outings
- Chaplaincy services
- Jane Morgan Harris Chapel offering religious activities
- Complete nutritional oversight by Registered Dietitian
- Three nutritious meals per day, including special diets
- Spacious cafeteria with private dining room serving three meals daily
- Solarium lounges on each unit with television
- Daily housekeeping services
- Call bell response system in all rooms and baths
Safety Features Include:
- Complete sprinkler and smoke detection systems throughout the building
- Emergency Generator
- Campus security 24 hours a day
Additional Amenities Include:
- The Goose & Gander Café, open to the public, is available to residents who want to enjoy meals with family, friends or on their own.
- The Nifty Niche Gift Shop is located on the main floor of the Recovery & Care Center for the enjoyment of residents and their families.
- An on-site hair salon
- A variety of entertainment and recreational activities are offered on a regular basis.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds surrounded by magnificent mountain scenery.
- Registered Dietician, Podiatry, Optometry and Mental Health Support Services
- Wound Care, Palliative Care and Hospice Services
Additional charges may be incurred for:
- Physician services
- Prescription drugs
- Therapy services
- Hair salon services
- Incontinence supplies
- Personal telephone service
- Personal laundry service
- Mental health services
- Resident security bracelet
- Specialized medical equipment and supplies
- Laboratory/Radiology/Podiatry services
- Optometric/Audiology services
- Transportation services