Outpatient Therapy Services
Richfield offers outpatient therapy services to residents on our campus, as well as the surrounding community - We serve all ages.
LIVING WITH VITALITY
Richfield’s Outpatient Therapy Clinic is located on the first floor of the Richfield Wellness Center. For appointments or information call 540-444-3668.
Our private treatment areas include a collection of strength/cardio equipment and a warm water therapy pool. Our goal is to offer outpatients the opportunity to heal and regain their well-being after a specific injury, condition, or setback.
Physical and Occupational Therapy
Physical Therapy is the physical rehabilitation of people recovering from injuries or disease. Our goal is to help patients restore mobility thus minimizing the need for expensive surgeries or long-term reliance on medications. Our expert physical therapists also teach patients how to prevent or manage their condition so that they can attain long-term health benefits.
Occupational Therapy also considers the physical aspects of rehabilitation and motion, but is focused primarily on enabling the patient to engage in the meaningful activities of daily life. Our therapists assist patients through therapeutic adaptations and modifications to their environments.
Speech Therapy includes the assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disorders related to speaking, swallowing, and communication.
Specialized Services and Treatment
- Low back pain recovery and management
- Surgical recovery and post fracture rehabilitation
- Work injuries
- Balance, fall, and endurance issues
- Increase mobility and function
- Orthopedic conditions including upper and lower extremities
- Range of motion and strengthening
- Activities of daily living analysis and training
- Evaluation and treatment of speech, language, and swallowing issues that result from stroke, brain injuries, and progressive illnesses