The road to recovery begins with
The Rehab Center at
Richfield Living in Salem, VA.
The Rehab Center at Richfield in Salem, Virginia, provides short-term, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services to those who are still recovering from surgery, injury or illness and serves as a bridge between a hospital stay and your return home.
We understand what you want from short-term rehab: to return to your life and the activities you enjoy. Our Rehab Center brings together years of experience, the latest technology, and a caring, knowledgeable staff to help you achieve your goals. Our outcome-driven services are designed to make you stronger and more active, and return you to where you most want to be – home.
Coming to Richfield for my rehab was the best decision I could have made.
Roger, former Rehab Center patient
Outstanding facilities. Dedicated people.
The Rehab Center at Richfield in Salem, VA, is an ideal environment for those seeking an alternative to rehab in a traditional nursing home setting. Typically, patients stay anywhere from a few days to a few weeks depending on their diagnosis, overall condition and insurance coverage.
Patients can enjoy all accommodations with a private bathroom and shower. View this video tour to discover all that our Rehab Center has to offer.
When you need short-term rehabilitation, you’ll find a new level of comfort and experienced care at The Rehab Center at Richfield Living.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation:
- Fractures | Total Joint Replacements | Cumulative Trauma
- Post Stroke Rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary Care
- Renal Care
- Post-surgery Recovery
- Aquatic therapy programs in our saltwater pool
- Advanced Balance | Gait Recovery Program
- Therapy services available up to seven days a week
AMENITIES THAT ARE ALMOST LIKE HOME
- Private rooms that include a private bathroom with shower, personal phone, safe and small refrigerator
- Meals made to order and delivered to the patient’s room or served in our café
- Flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi internet access, hair salon and personal laundry facilities
- A business center equipped with computers so patients remain connected
- Non-medical transportation from the hospital to The Rehab Center
BROWSE THESE IMAGES TO SEE ALL THE REHAB CENTER HAS TO OFFER
I love the team I work with… if there are issues that come up we discuss it as a team and arrive at solutions together.