Your bridge to home
Professional short-term rehab for recovery & wellness.
The Health Centers on both the Salem and Roanoke campuses provide short-term, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services to those who are still recovering from surgery, injury or illness.
We understand what you want from short-term rehab: to return you to your life and the activities you enjoy. Short-term rehab at Richfield Living brings together years of experience, the latest technology, and a caring, knowledgeable team to help you achieve your goals. Our outcome-driven short-term rehab services are designed to make you stronger and more active, and return you to where you most want to be – home.
Outstanding Facilities. Dedicated people.
The Health Center is an ideal environment for those seeking an alternative to rehab in a traditional nursing home setting. Typically, patients stay anywhere from a few days to a few weeks depending on their diagnosis, overall condition and insurance coverage. Patients can enjoy all accommodations with a private bathroom and shower. When you need short-term rehabilitation, you’ll find a new level of comfort and experienced care at The Health Centers at Richfield Living.
You’ll find a new level of comfort and experienced care at The Health Centers in Salem and Roanoke.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation:
- Fractures | Total joint replacements | Cumulative trauma
- Post stroke rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary care
- Respiratory therapy
- Renal care
- Post-surgery recovery
- Aquatic therapy in our saltwater pool
- Advanced balance | Gait recovery program
- Therapy services available up to seven days a week
Amenities that are almost like home
- All private accommodations with private, full bathrooms
- All rooms have a safe and small refrigerator
- Meals made to order and delivered to the patient’s room or in our café
- Flat screen TV’s
- WiFi internet access
- Personal laundry facilities
- Hair salon services available
- Exceptional physical, occupational and speech therapy services.
"Coming to Richfield for my rehab was the best decision I could have made."
Roger | Former patient at The Health Center – Salem Campus.
For more information on rehab at The Health Center-Salem Campus call Cheyne Finnicum at 540.924.0146. Click here to connect via email.
Call 540.924.0100 for more information on rehab at The Health Center-Roanoke Campus.
Schedule a call or visit
We’d love to answer your questions or give you a tour. We’ll be in touch soon!
Please allow 48 hours in advance for scheduling a visit.