Richfield Expanding With Two Campus Options!
Setting the course for the future.
A new day is dawning at Richfield Living. With a long history as a leader in providing housing, care and services to those we serve, Richfield Living is setting course for the future with a renewed commitment to our mission to serve older adults in the Salem-Roanoke community.
With a focus to encourage vibrant living and individual wellness, Richfield Living’s Vision 2020 brings exciting new senior apartment options and convenient Town Center amenities catered to those looking for an active, independent lifestyle on its Salem campus. The restructured campus includes brand new care suites featuring person-centered care to promote personal well-being and joy-filled living.
Our new chapel on campus is non-denominational and features two full-time chaplains. We offer many community activities and events on campus including our annual Life and Lights Celebration, Lunch and Learn events, Concert by the Lake, Team and Volunteer Appreciation Days, and trips to many locations off campus. Our beautiful surroundings, combined with a broad range of services and accommodations, provide a setting where individuals become members of a secure, supportive, and active community.
The Wellness Studio at Richfield offers residents on the Richfield campus a place to achieve their wellness goals. Additionally, should your health or the health of a loved one change, you’ll have access to a full continuum of health care services, without leaving the Richfield campus.
To see the exciting Roanoke campus expansion opening in 2021, click on the left menu link to The Health Center-Roanoke.
Watch as we expand!
Click through our Salem gallery to see the development in action.
Schedule a visit today!
We would love to meet with you and give you a tour of our apartments! Give Jennifer Hanks a call at 540.380.6523 for more information. Call today for best selection!
Click below to view our interactive sitemap to see available apartments.
- Bright, open floor plans with spacious rooms and nine foot ceilings
- Fully equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stove/self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave
- Thoughtfully-designed bathroom with step-in shower and/or tub and shower
- Maple cabinetry with coffee ﬁnish
- Blinds on all windows and patio doors
- In-home laundry with washer and dryer
- Individually controlled heat and central air conditioning
- Private patio or balcony
- Fireplace and sunroom
- Club lounge
- 24-hour fitness center
- Restaurant-style and casual dining venues
- Community room with scheduled activities
- Library/Media center
- Gift shop
- Outdoor walking paths on our 52-acre campus
- Underground heated parking
Schedule a call or visit
We’d love to answer your questions or give you a tour. We’ll be in touch soon!
Please allow 48 hours in advance for scheduling a visit.