Enjoy Community At Knollwood
Security, comfort & community spirit at Knollwood Apts
At Knollwood Apartments you can enjoy all the advantages of being part of a close community that puts the needs of residents right at the heart. There’s plenty to do at Knollwood, whether you would like to take a short walk to the prime fishing and picnic spots by the nearby lakes, enjoy the beautifully landscaped gardens, or socialize with neighbors. You can also join friends in the Shenandoah Room on the seventh floor for fun activities and resident meetings. This room has the best view on campus.
Your comfort and safety are of paramount importance to us. We want you to feel secure — that’s why we offer 24-hour campus security and emergency call systems in all our bathrooms and bedrooms. You also receive free access to our Richfield Wellness Gym with a wellness program individually tailored to you. Here at Knollwood Apartments, you can enjoy an active life filled with opportunities — with plenty of relaxation to look forward to enjoying. At Knollwood, we take care of all those little things, so that you can live life to the fullest.
In our senior independent living community, you can enjoy studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments with a variety of two-bedroom floor plans. Here at Knollwood you’ll be welcomed into an active, comfortable and secure lifestyle.
Schedule a tour of Knollwood today!
We would love to meet you and take you on a tour of Knollwood! Give Ravan a call at 540.6598 today for more information or to set up a visit.
Included in the monthly fee
- Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water, and Trash)
- Free access to The Wellness Gym
- Individualized Wellness program
- Emergency call systems in baths and bedrooms
- Resident services 24 hours a day
- The support that comes from being part of our community
- Complimentary transportation to shopping centers and recreational outings
- $150 Town Center dining credit
Services available for an additional charge
- Satellite television package
- Internet Service
- Beauty/Hair Salon services (in-house)
- Special wellness classes
- Transportation to physician appointments
- Meal service options
- Personal housekeeping/companion services
- On-site laboratory, physician offices, and dialysis center
- Access to a full continuum of health care services, at reduced rates, without leaving the Richfield campus
- Beautifully landscaped grounds & personal garden areas
- Outdoor recreational spaces
- Fishing in two lakes
- Shenandoah Room for socializing, entertaining; can be reserved for private events
- Library with resident business center, WiFi access and fitness equipment
- Roanoke County Public Library, Glenvar Branch located adjacent to our campus
- Trout fishing and hiking at Green Hill Park, minutes away
Lease options available
One (1) year lease with an automatic renewal clause, unless a thirty (30) day written notice to vacate is received. We collect a community fee equal to one (1) month’s rent.
Welcome to an active and comfortable lifestyle!
Your free guide to Knollwood Apartments includes a variety of floor plans and pricing to fit your needs - download now!
Schedule a call or visit
We’d love to answer your questions or give you a tour. We’ll be in touch soon!
Please allow 48 hours in advance for scheduling a visit. Tours available Monday-Friday.