Enjoy Community At Knollwood
Fostering comfort and neighborhood spirit.
At Knollwood Apartments you can enjoy all the advantages of being part of a close community that puts the needs of residents right at its heart. There’s plenty to do at Knollwood, whether it’s taking the short walk to the prime fishing and picnic spots by the nearby lakes, enjoying the beautifully landscaped gardens, or socializing with your neighbors.
Your comfort and safety are of paramount importance to us. We want you to feel secure — that’s why we offer 24-hour campus security and emergency call systems in all our bathrooms and bedrooms. You also receive free access to our Richfield Wellness Gym with a ‘Rediscover Life’ wellness program individually tailored to you. Here at Knollwood Apartments, you can enjoy an active life filled with opportunities — with plenty of relaxation to look forward to enjoying. At Knollwood, we take care of all those little things, so that you can live life to the fullest.
In our senior living retirement community, you can enjoy studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments with a variety of two-bedroom floor plans. Here at Knollwood you’ll be welcomed into an active, comfortable and secure lifestyle. For more information, or to set up an appointment, call 540.380.4500.
Included in the monthly fee
- Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water, and Trash)
- Free access to The Wellness Gym
- Individualized ‘Rediscover Life’ Wellness program
- Emergency call systems in baths and bedrooms
- Resident services 24 hours a day
- The support that comes from being part of our community
- Complimentary transportation to shopping centers and recreational outings
Services available for an additional charge
- Satellite television package
- Internet Service
- Beauty/Hair Salon services (in-house)
- Special wellness classes
- Transportation to physician appointments
- Meal service options
- Personal housekeeping/companion services
- On-site pharmacy, physician offices, and dialysis center
- Access to a full continuum of health care services, at reduced rates, without leaving the Richfield campus
- Beautifully landscaped grounds & personal garden areas
- Outdoor recreational spaces
- Fishing in two lakes
- Shenandoah Room for socializing, entertaining; can be reserved for private events
- Library with resident business center, WiFi access and fitness equipment
- Roanoke County Public Library, Glenvar Branch located adjacent to our campus
- Trout fishing and hiking at Green Hill Park, minutes away
Lease options available
One (1) year lease with an automatic renewal clause, unless a thirty (30) day written notice to vacate is received. We collect a community fee which is equal to one (1) month’s rent; and a $50 non-refundable processing fee.