Lake Estates ~ Extra Space And Privacy
Lake Estates ~ spacious, beautifully landscaped cottages with lake views
For those who want the extra space and privacy of a patio home, Richfield Living Lake Estates offer independent senior living options spaced near and around a scenic lake — perfect for Sunday afternoons spent fishing or relaxing. Have a picnic by the lakeside, enjoy the meticulously landscaped gardens and outdoor recreational areas, or socialize with the rest of the Richfield community in the Shenandoah Room at Knollwood. The local library is nearby, and with free access to our Wellness Gym, keeping your body and mind in top shape is simple and convenient.
Monthly rental includes all utilities, satellite television, internet access, routine interior and exterior maintenance, and year-round lawn care. You’ll also have access to complimentary transport to shopping centers, banks, doctor appointments and recreational outings. With 24-hour security, individually tailored wellness programs, and a close-knit community, Richfield Lake Estates is where your new chapter begins: where you can live, relax and enjoy life to the fullest.
Lake Estates Cottages
The charming cottages of Richfield’s Lake Estates offer you independent senior living in two- and three-bedroom floor plans.
For more information, or to set up an appointment call 540.378.9772.
Included in monthly fee
- The cost of your utilities (electricity, gas and water usage, and trash collection)
- Satellite television package
- Resident services 24 hours a day
- Free access to The Wellness Gym
- Individualized ‘Rediscover Life’ wellness program
- Lawn care, interior, and exterior maintenance
- Complimentary transportation to shopping centers, banks, and recreational outings
- $150 Town Center dining credit
Services available for an additional charge
- Beauty / Hair Salon services (in-house)
- Home delivered meals
- Personal housekeeping/companion services
- On-site pharmacy, physician offices, and dialysis center
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Outdoor recreational spaces
- Personal garden areas
- Fishing in two lakes
- Shenandoah Room for socializing and entertaining
- Library with resident business center located at Knollwood
- Roanoke County Public Library, Glenvar Branch located adjacent to our campus
- Trout fishing and hiking at Green Hill Park, located just minutes away
Lease options available
One (1) year lease with automatic renewal clause unless a thirty (30) day written notice to vacate is received. We collect a community fee equal to one (1) month’s rent, and a $50 non-refundable processing fee is required.