A New Level Of Comfort
Live comfortably connected at Ridgecrest apartments
Rest assured; at Ridgecrest Apartments you’ll find more than just a senior living apartment to suit your needs. Along with the benefits and amenities of independent living at Ridgecrest you will be inspired by new experiences and friendship. Life at Richfield encourages healthy living with our acres of trails, individualized wellness programs and strong social networks. You can always find a variety of activities to keep you engaged and busy.
Ridgecrest Apartments offers an affordable, subsidized living option for income-qualified adults 62 and over. These senior living apartments are federally subsidized and monthly rent is based on income, assets and medical expenses.
At Ridgecrest, you’ll be welcomed into an engaging and supportive community of friends. You can choose between studio, one- and two-bedroom senior living apartments. Enjoy the benefits of community living while doing the activities you love the most.
For more information, or to set up an appointment call 540.380.4500.
Included in monthly fee
- Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water, and Trash)
- Free access to The Wellness Gym
- Individualized wellness programs
- Emergency call systems in baths and bedrooms
- Resident services 24 hours a day
- The support that comes from being part of our community
- Complimentary transportation to shopping centers and recreational outings
Services available for an additional charge
- Telephone service
- Satellite television package
- Internet Service
- Beauty/Hair Salon service (in-house)
- Meal service options
- Transportation to physician appointments
- Personal housekeeping/companion services
- On-site pharmacy, physician offices, and dialysis center
- Access to a full continuum of health care services, at reduced rates, without leaving our campus
- Beautifully landscaped grounds & personal garden areas
- Outdoor recreational spaces
- Fishing in two lakes
- Regency Room for socializing, entertaining; can be reserved for private events
- Resident business center and WiFi access
- Exercise classes, yoga, bible study, movie night and potlucks
- Roanoke County Public Library, Glenvar Branch located adjacent to our campus
- Trout fishing and hiking at Green Hill Park minutes away
Lease options available
One (1) year lease with an automatic renewal clause, unless a thirty (30) day written notice to vacate is received. We collect a security deposit which is equal to one (1) month’s rent. Small pets are allowed per the terms of our pet policy and agreement.