A New Level Of Comfort
Live comfortably connected at Ridgecrest apartments
Rest assured; at Ridgecrest Apartments you’ll find more than just a senior living apartment to suit your needs. Along with the benefits and amenities of independent living at Ridgecrest you will be inspired by new experiences and friendship. Life at Richfield encourages healthy living with our acres of trails, individualized wellness programs and strong social networks. You can always find a variety of activities to keep you engaged and busy.
Ridgecrest Apartments offers an affordable, subsidized living option for income-qualified adults 62 and over. These senior living apartments are federally subsidized and monthly rent is based on income, assets and medical expenses.
At Ridgecrest, you’ll be welcomed into an engaging and supportive community of friends. You can choose between studio, one- and two-bedroom senior living apartments. Enjoy the benefits of community living while doing the activities you love the most.
For more information, or to set up an appointment call 540.380.4500.
Residents must qualify under income provisions of Section 8 Rental Assistance program sponsored by the federal government. The income levels depend on the size of your family. Income includes Social Security benefits, Veterans benefits, retirement pension, dividends on investments, interest on savings. Generally anything that produces income for you. Assets must be considered in arriving at annual income. The value of furniture, automobiles and necessary items of personal property is not included in assets.
Household Size | Max Income
One person | $43,900
Two persons | $50,200
Three persons | $56,450
Rental preference will be made for households in the very low income group. Income limits are established by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Rent may not exceed 30% of your adjusted income. For example, if your adjusted income is $200 per month, you would pay $60 per month rent. (Certain medical expenses may be deducted from annual income to arrive at an adjusted income.)
Lease options available
One (1) year lease with an automatic renewal clause, unless a thirty (30) day written notice to vacate is received. We collect a security deposit which is equal to one (1) month’s rent. Small pets are allowed per the terms of our pet policy and agreement.
Included in monthly fee
- Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water, Air Conditioning, and Trash)
- Free access to The Wellness Gym
- Individualized wellness programs
- Emergency call systems in baths and bedrooms
- Resident services 24 hours a day
- The support that comes from being part of our community
- Complimentary transportation to shopping centers and recreational outings
Services available for an additional charge
- Telephone service
- Satellite television package
- Internet Service
- Beauty/Hair Salon service (in-house)
- Meal service options
- Transportation to physician appointments
- Personal housekeeping/companion services
- On-site pharmacy, physician offices, and dialysis center
- Access to a full continuum of health care services, at reduced rates, without leaving our campus
- Beautifully landscaped grounds & personal garden areas
- Outdoor recreational spaces
- Fishing in two lakes
- Regency Room for socializing, entertaining; can be reserved for private events
- Resident business center and WiFi access
- Exercise classes, yoga, bible study, movie night and potlucks
- Roanoke County Public Library, Glenvar Branch located adjacent to our campus
- Trout fishing and hiking at Green Hill Park minutes away